Gate course are conducted on a full time basis under the aegis of highly capable teachers. Latest syllabus and content are taught to the students so that they trump the examination with flying colors.
Every instructor is highly qualified with years of experience to handle complex problems and topics with ease. Our teams of tutors are ex gate toppers scoring no less than 99 percentile. In order to hone the skills in general ability and core engineering subjects, special classes are undertaken with a focus on the development of problem solving capabilities. Rigorous practice sessions are the order of the day warranting success in the upcoming examination.
After completion of each topic, mock drills are organized to analyze the understanding of the students and if there are any chinks in the armor, they are immediately removed with the help of some more practice.
Online test series are also available for the students apart from valuable suggestions to help the students in getting admission to GATE.
Coaching classes are scheduled in the month of May, June, July and August for the candidates. Even if they are late in the session, it is possible to join another batch
- Aspirants to CSIR-NET-JRF can participate in the intensive coaching program spanning subjects from biotech to chemistry in cognizance with new course curriculum. Incisive approach combined with optimized teaching procedure is a sure shot way to success in the JRF test.
- Faculty members of Koshika classes are not only skilled but eminent students of the past with the unique distinction of scoring fabulous marks in the JRF entrance examination. They have achieved the distinction of clearing the JRF examination.
- They have developed innovative teaching methodologies to seamlessly impart knowledge to the students based on the years of hands on experience.
- Lots of multiple choice questions are available in offline and online mode for the candidates to sharpen their skills in resolving the problem irrespective of the degree of difficulty.
- Practical techniques are used by the teachers to accelerate the learning process. They are tried and tested methods to deliver high probability of success in the JRF test.
- Imparting detailed knowledge to the candidates and backing it up with multiple choice practice questions.
- Students successfully passing the test are provided advanced admission guidance. The tutors assist them in picking and choosing the course for research activity.
Total duration of combined classes for Gate and JRF is 7 months wherein the students have to attend classes 5 days in a week. Each class is conducted for 3 hours on daily basis.
- Science and technology coaching in Lucknow offers entire gamut of training sessions for the students preparing to appear in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude test. Keeping with the changing curriculum, the instructors work on the current syllabus along with the students.
- Eminent teachers with a brilliant record of managing successful batches are deployed for the GPAT students. They are well versed with the content and make the candidates battle hardened for the examination.
- Out of the box techniques are used to assist students in scoring exemplary marks not only in the practice papers but also in the final entrance test.
- Each topic is discussed thread bare in the class and is followed by doubt solving sessions. Instructors monitor the individual performance of the students and step in whenever required.
- Test quizzes are conducted online to test the skill, speed, knowledge and accuracy of the candidates.
- Thousands of questions are provided in sample tests papers to the students in order to hone their skills inside out.
- The selected candidates in the GPAT can also avail admission guidance from the teachers.
Date of Commencement:
Classes are scheduled to commence in the month of May, June, July and August.
Total number of batches:
Maximum of four groups is created under as a part of the GPAT coaching classes. Not more than 30 students are enrolled into a single group to ensure complete attention to their performance.
The course focuses on the subjects such as Biotech, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. After the contact classes are completed, the student is expected to build expertise in the above mentioned courses. Some of the most important features are as follows:
- Full time classes are conducted under the expert supervision of highly capable teachers to prepare for entrances tests such as JNU M.SC. (Biotechnology) and IIT JAM examination.
- Total number of 4 classes are conducted in a week and with each session spanning across 3 hours
- All tutors are experienced, intelligent and have impeccable problem solving skills. As an icing on the cake, they are IIT alumni with a wonderful academic record.
- Topics are taught regularly with continuous mock tests to iron out any issues of the students pertaining to concepts and problems.
- Large number of sample papers is used in contact classes for practice and to simulate the real time environment for the students. By regular focus on the subject matter they can
- As far as the tough topics are concerned, hard copy of the content is made available to the students for self study. It will help them to hone the knowledge and skill quotient.
- Teachers do not leave the candidates after selection but also offer advanced admission guidance.